Monday, September 7, 2009

Jitters

It's "2 sleeps" before school and I am starting to get the butterfly's. I'm sure that by Wed morning they will feel more like pelicans! I've been to the college a couple of times to put things in my locker, build a locker shelf and walk around afew times to orient myself with my classe rooms. The next week or two is going to be physically, mentally and emotionally exhausting but I'm up for it. As the anticipation builds I have caught myself doubting my ability to be successful as a student once again. I guess it's understandable and I shouldn't be so hard on myself. The goals I've set are definately attainable, I just have to make sure I focus. Can I do this? Sure I can. Am nervous? Definately! Will it be worth it in the end? You bet your bippy it will!
J : )

2 comments:

  1. Goodness - just go have fun! You'll be running circles around those youngsters (just don't let them make you a Mum figure lol). Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow... better you than me. hahaha Don't know if I could handle student life anymore, but I'm sure you'll do just great!

    ReplyDelete