Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fantastic First Day!

Well....I'm off and running! Today was the first day of classes and although I was slightly pooped by the end, it was great. There are a few younger students but it is a terrific mix of experience, ages and knowledge. My teachers are very relaxed and I can tell by their humour that they are going to make it fun to learn. Watching all the "fresh meat" walking the halls brought back memories of my first days at Lambton 25+ years ago. What a difference between then and now! Tomorrow I have a very full day.......a class at 9:30 - 10:30am, 5 hours off then a class at 3:30 - 4:30 LOL. Do you think I should come home for awhile?????
J :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on surviving your first day - glad it was fun - what do you mean by "fresh meat" lol

    ReplyDelete