Monday, October 26, 2009

Midterm Madness!

I realized today that is has been awhile since I blogged. Time fly's when you're having fun!

October has been a very busy month.....thus the reason for not doing an entry since the 11th! Midterm exams, projects, presentations and assignments have been my major activity on the computer. I can't believe I'm half way through this term already.

When I began this course I was totally jazzed about the whole returning to college thing and I still am......BUT.... although I knew it was going to be a challenge, I didn't think it was going to consume so much of my time. That's ok, I don't mind. My grades are proof that I'm spending the right amount of time studying etc.

My brain had dormant cells that are now screaming out for a time of peace and quiet....sorry guys, not happening any time soon! lol I'm still in the "getting used to it faze" and I'm sure that by the end of the whole course I'll have figured it all out.....NOT!

Don't get me wrong, I am very glad that I took this step and very curious to see what is in the future once I have completed HR Management. For now, its study study study and hope that those once dormant brain cells don't gang up on me and mutiny!

Jen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment