Friday, March 26, 2010

2 weeks and counting!

Holy cow!!! One major project due on Wednesday, two weeks of classes and then it's off to the final push. One week of exams then NKE. I've ordered my pre exam package, a 20 hour online course you take to better your chances. The best part is you get your money back for the pre course if you fail the exam. LORD HELP ME..........failing????!!!!! I'm not even going to think about that.

I was very pleased to find out that last term I made the Dean's Honour List. I've never been an academic, I left that to my smarty pants siblings. To be honest and without sounding obnoxious.......I earned every grade of that honour. Hubby will tell you the amount of time (and tears) I spent last term totally consumed in school work and this term has not been much different. Hopefully, I will make this achievement again, and so far so good. If not, no biggie. Just the fact that I did this at 46 years of age is an accomplishment!!!

So, this weekend marks the beginning of studying for finals. A day or two of sleep will follow when they are over and then it's the push to study for the NKE on May 1st. Looking back, I still can't believe that eight months has passed. It seems to me I was just telling my family about my plans to return to school a couple of days ago......here I am almost finished. When they say time flies, they sure aren't kidding!!!
Jen : )

No comments:

Post a Comment